The NanoMedTwin project has continued its series of training workshops focused on the Framework Programmes which aims to assist a wide number of researchers and university staff to have a better and practical understanding of the programmes. The first of two three-day training workshops focusing on Horizon Europe was held online on July 7-9, 2021.
The event gathered over 20 researchers from the Technical University of Moldova. The training was delivered by EFPC with the Finance Helpdesk www.finance-helpdesk.org , who are experts in Framework Program rules and regulations and have conducted over 250 workshops in over 20 countries.
During the workshop, the NanoMedTwin project manager, Professor Ion Tiginyanu encouraged the attendees to participate in the Horizon Europe programme, increasing Moldova’s research excellence and fostering cooperation.
The 3-day event aimed to increase success in submitting Horizon Europe proposals. It focused on:
Day 1 – Horizon Europe Introduction topics included:
- What is new? Terminology changes.
- Partnerships and Missions
- Funding rates and eligibility
- HE Grant Agreement
- Personnel Costs
- Eligible Costs
- System and Process Audit
- Combined Reviews
Day 2 - Marie Sklodowsaka Curie Action (MSCA) Workshop topics included:
- Overview of the Actions (project types): Postdoctoral Fellowships, Doctoral Fellowships, Staff Exchanges, COFUND, MSCA and Citizens
- Allowances (Family Allowance, Long-term leave allowance, Special needs allowance
- Gender Equality Plans (GEPs)
- Rules for participation
- How to participate
- Important documents (e.g., Model Grant Agreement, MSCA Work Programme, Guide for Applicants)
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Financial rules & regulations including: Eligible & Non-Eligible costs, employment supporting documentation, audit requirements
Day 3 - ERC Workshop topics included:
- Overview of ERC Starting Grant, ERC Consolidator Grant, ERC Advanced Grant, ERC Synergy Grant, Proof of Concept Grant
- Rules for participation (Individual Teams, eligible hosts) in H2020 Actions
- Important documents (e.g., Model Grant Agreement, ERC Work Programme, Guide for Applicants)
- Proposal Submission Process
- Supporting Documentation
- Evaluation Criteria and Evaluation process
For more information and to register an interest in the Final Workshops, please contact email@example.com