we kindly invite you to the Summer School "Nanotechnologies and Biomedicine in the context of the challenges of the 21st century", which will take place online on June 5-13, 2021.
The event is intended for doctoral and master students, students and high school pupils passionate about science and technology. The lectures will be given in Romanian and English.
This year's edition of the event is unique, because in addition to the topics presented by well-known scientists from Moldova and abroad via Zoom, the students will have the opportunity to attend a series of exceptional public lectures delivered by 5 Nobel Prize winners in various fields of modern science and technology in LIVE-STREAM format:
- Prof. Rattan LAL (USA), Laureate of the Nobel Peace Prize (2007) and the World Food Prize (2020);
- Prof. Stefan Hell (Germany), Nobel Laureate in Chemistry (2014);
- Prof. Randy Schekman (USA), Nobel Laureate in Medicine (2013);
- Prof. Hiroshi Amano (Japan), Nobel Laureate in Physics (2014);
- Prof. Konstantin Novoselov (Great Britain), Nobel Laureate in Physics (2010).
For more details, please visit the 2021 Summer School call for participation page.